Click on below question to have answer.
About Customer Service Hotline
1. What is AEON Customer Service Hotline number?
AEON Customer Service Hotline number is 09-969 712 111.
2. What is AEON Customer Service Hotline operation hours?
AEON Customer Service Hotline operation hours is every day of 9:00AM to 7:00PM.
About Office Hour and Location
1. Where is AEON Pearl Condo branch located in Yangon?
It's located in Room-212, 2nd Floor, Building(D), Pearl Condo, Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Bahan Township, Yangon. For more information please click here. Between Kokekine and Harmictic Bus Stop, KabarAye Pagoda Road, Pearl Condo, Entrance beside of Lotteria Korea Fried Chicken, You can see the elevator and press 2.
2. What is AEON Pearl Condo branch operation hours?
AEON loan counter operation hours at Pearl Condo is Monday to Saturday (9:00 AM to 4:30 PM).
3. Where is AEON Sakura Tower branch located in Yangon?
It's located in No.02-01, 2nd floor, Sakura Tower, Corner of Sule Pagoda Road and Bogyoke Aung San Road, in front of Sule Shangri-la Hotel, Kyauktada Township, Yangon.
4. What is AEON Sakura Tower branch operation hours?
AEON loan counter operation hours at Sakura tower branch is Monday to Friday (9:00 AM to 4:30 PM) and Saturday (9:00 AM to 3:00 PM).
5. Where is AEON Yankin branch located in Yangon?
It's located in Space Yankin Condo Shop House 07, Ground Floor, Yanshin Street, Yankin Township, Yangon.
6. What is AEON Space Yankin branch operation hours?
AEON loan counter operation hours at Space Yankin Condo branch is Monday to Saturday (9:00 AM to 4:30 PM).
7. Where is Mandalay branch located in?
It's located in Royal Mingalar Hotel, 1st floor, Amarapura Room, Corner of 73rd and Ngu Shwe Wah Street, Chan Mya Tharzi Township, Mandalay.
8. What is Mandalay branch operation hours?
AEON loan counter operation hours at Royal Mingalar Hotel is Monday to Friday (9:00 AM to 4:30 PM).
About AEON S-Loan Scheme
1. How can customers apply AEON S-Loan Scheme?
Customers can apply AEON S-Loan Scheme via designated application points together with required documents. For more information of Aeon S-Loan scheme, please click here.
2. How many participants are needed to apply for AEON S-Loan?
There are two participants to apply for S-Loan. Applicant and guarantor.
3. Any age criteria to apply AEON's S- Loan Scheme?
Applicant and guarantor must be the age of 18 to under 60 years old. For more information of S-Loan please click here.
4. Can students apply AEON's S-Loan Scheme?
Based on AEON's criteria, students are not entitled yet to apply for AEON's S-Loan Scheme. The student can apply S-Loan (Education) at via designated institute. For more information of S-Loan (Education) pleaseclick here.
5. How many items can customer apply at application points for AEON S-Loan?
Customer can apply two different item at application points for S-Loan.
6. Will every application be approved after applying from application points?
No, AEON will only provide S-Loan to entitled customers by assessment all information and documents provided.
7. How can customers know their application result after confirming application data from application form?
AEON will send SMS to customer' mobile for the status of Loan application. For further information , please mail to email@example.com or call 09-969 712 111.
8. How can customer utilize the loan from designated application points after approval from AEON?
Customer himself/herself can go to application points to utilize the loan by showing sms from mobile along with his/her Original NRC.
9. When can customer takes out the loan after get SMS approved from AEON.
Customer can take out the loan at application points within 15 days.
10. How can customer utilize the loan if customer not receive or lost approval SMS or wrong delete SMS from mobile?
Only applicant can request approval code number from AEON hotline number 09 9697 12111.
About Application Points
1. What is designated application point and where is it located?
The place where customers can apply AEON S-Loan Scheme & handle for accepting customer applications. For more information of Aeon application points and addresses , please click here.
About Require Documents
About Finance Term
About E-payment schedule
1. What is AEON e-Payment schedule?
AEON will send e-payment schedule link by SMS instead of envelope to customer mobile number. In that link will include repayment process of current monthly repayment schedule customer can check anytime from online.
2. How to utilize e-Payment schedule link after receive by SMS?
After received the e-Payment schedule by SMS, please follow as below;
Step 1) Customer have to turn on internet connection.
Step 2) Click SMS link to open e-Payment schedule link and e-Payment schedule page will be appeared on customer mobile customer can check anytime.
For more information, please click here
3. How customer receive e-Payment schedule link?
Customer will receive e-payment schedule link by SMS to customer mobile within 1 week after obtaining the loan at related application point.
4. Will AEON send e-Payment schedule by SMS to customer mobile monthly?
AEON will send within 1 week only 1 time to customer mobile after customer obtain the loan from related application point and customer have to keep that SMS link till payment finished.
5. How can customer process if customer not receive e-Payment schedule link SMS or wrong delete SMS from mobile?
If customer not receive e-Payment schedule link by SMS over 1 week, please contact to AEON Customer Service Hotline 01-9345466 and need to inform by customer.
About Repayment Agent
1. Where can customers make monthly repayments in Yangon?
Customer can make repayment by KBZ, CB, AYA, UAB, AGD and MAB bank counters, True Money, Ongo, Wave Money, Pay Here and Near Me agent shops.
2. Where can customers make monthly repayments in Mandalay?
Customer can make repayment by CB, AGD and MAB bank counters, True Money, Ongo,Wave Money, Pay Here and Near Me agent shops.
3. Can customer make a repayment through mobile banking?
Yes, Customers can make repayments through KBZ Pay, CB Pay, KBZ, CB, AYA Mobile Banking and KBZ, AYA, UAB ibanking. Also, can make repayment through Ongo mobile app, Wave Money mobile app and 2C2P (Near Me and Pay Here) mobile app.
4. Can anyone make repayments on behalf of customers?
Yes, that person need to provide actual customer information to Bank. (Customer Name, Agreement No.(16 digits), Repayment amount)
5. What should customer do if wrong information is inputted during payment at Bank?
Customer must inform AEON Hotline 09 969 712 111 to processed with correct information by AEON accordingly.